While your Lennox® heater can’t speak to you, it possesses a process to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control board has two LED lights that can share a fault code. Depending on the failure, your furnace could show steady or flashing lights.
Though there are a few elementary heating adjustments you can finish without an expert, the majority of services are best left to experts. When your heating system refuses to kick on or deliver warm air, call Childress Heating & AC at 540-675-4306 for professional furnace repair in Fredericksburg.
Our experts will quickly determine and take care of the issue, even if you don’t have a Lennox heater. We can fix whichever brands or models—and get the comfort reintroduced to your home without delay.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heating system uses lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also works this setup to let you know it’s heating correctly.
Regular function involves:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace running properly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heating system is initiating the call for heat.
If you notice a single light blinking slowly and the other flashing rapidly, your heater could be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heating system is operating like it should. It means the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the bad spot on the burner. Reach out to us at 540-675-4306 for assistance.
Here are several other of the most routine faults for Lennox HVAC systems.
Heater Will Not Kick On
Here are some of the light patterns you might see when your heat refuses to or keep heating. Most of these issues must be handled by a specialist, like one from Childress Heating & AC.
- The duo of LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your heater might not be receiving power. Go to the breaker box to make sure the heating system fuse has not tripped. Try resetting the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it rapidly flips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 540-675-4306.
- An individual light is continuous and the other is flickering slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly open. The switch is an essential safety tool that aids in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to repair this malfunction on your own.
- One light is flashing quickly and the other is flickering slowly. This typically indicates power polarity has been inverted. Your heating system could have a wiring error that calls for specialized help from Childress Heating & AC.
- Both lights are flashing slowly. This indicates your furnace’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This piece sends heated air from the heating system into your rooms. We can assist in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this component.
- An individual light is flashing slowly and the other is flickering quickly. This indicates your heater might have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our experts at 540-675-4306 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other blinks on, off, on. This indicates there could be trouble with your HVAC system’s control panel or wiring. Childress Heating & AC can find the error and repair it.
- The duo of lights show alternate slow flickers. This means your HVAC equipment may have a flame failure. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 540-675-4306 for help.
- A single light flashes slowly while the other stays solid. This usually indicates your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch stops your heating system from getting too hot. Reach out to the specialists at Childress Heating & AC for support.
Furnace Blower Works But No Heat
Here’s what might be broken when you observe your heating equipment’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any warmth.
- The pair of lights display alternate fast flickers. This means your furnace ignitor could not be working. This part kindles fuel in your furnace to create heat and should be fixed by a specialist from Childress Heating & AC.
Depend on Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heating system in working order without delay, depend on the professionals at Childress Heating & AC. Our pros will fix the issue right away and have your residence feeling relaxing again in no time. Reach out to us at 540-675-4306 or contact us online to get an appointment today.